18th century, North America. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him, to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history. In Assassin?s Creed Rogue Remastered, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal to bring down the Assassins for good. [Ubisoft] Publisher: Bandai Namco Games Release Date: Mar 20, 2018
Based on the anime series and building on the fast-paced action the series is famous for, ATTACK ON TITAN 2 is the sequel to 2016's action game and features new gameplay mechanics. Players once again don the renowned Omni-Directional Manoeuver Gear as they fight and repel the fearsome Titans that threaten humanity, to restore peace within the walls. Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games Release Date: Mar 20, 2018
Discover the Courage that Turns Heroes Into Legends.
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an innovative, all-new action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia.
The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
* Explore the Ancient World - Unlock arcane mysteries and battle the beasts of mythology as you journey to the Parthenon, Great Pyramids, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, The Great Wall and other legendary locations.
* Amazing Graphical Detail - Take a hero's journey through authentic Ancient World settings crafted in stunning, realistic, 3D detail.
* Conquer Monsters of Legend - Battle horrific monsters and mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence.
* Highly Customizable Characters - Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion.
* Create Your Own Worlds - Create your own maps with the easy-to-use World Editor for endless adventuring.
* Online Multiplayer Gameplay - Challenge others to experience your map creations in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay. Publisher: THQ Nordic Release Date: Mar 20, 2018
Welcome back to Paradise City! Make action your middle name as you rule the streets in Burnout Paradise Remastered. Tear up the town from hectic downtown avenues to wild mountain roads. Relive the high-octane stunts and wanton destruction of one of the greatest arcade-driving games ever!
Burnout Paradise Remastered provides the ultimate driving playground for you and your friends to play online. This remaster includes all DLC from the Year of Paradise, including the Big Surf Island update, meticulously recreated and ready to wreck in 4K on the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X. Publisher: Electronic Arts Release Date: Mar 16, 2018
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony. Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day's work. Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive. Not an easy task on a strange new planet.
There will be challenges to overcome. Execute your strategy and improve your colony's chances of survival while unlocking the mysteries of this alien world. Are you ready? Mars is waiting for you. Publisher: Paradox Interactive Release Date: Mar 15, 2018
It is five years since the events of 1999's "The Silver Case," set in the new 25th Ward that arose in the bayside area of Kanto. In a room of the "Bayside Tower Land" apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events throwing together multiple protagonists including The Silver Case's Tokio Morishima. With all viewpoints assembled, a truly shocking pattern emerges...
Available for the first time outside Japan, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is presented with new HD assets and additional content not found in the original version.
* A SUDA51 Trip -- Set in the "Kill the Past" universe, the series continues its bleak look into a semi-futuristic world on the edge of collapse and the misfits and antiheroes that inhabit it.
* Brave New World -- The return of the signature "Film Window" system is brought to The 25th Ward for the first time! New visuals, sounds and controls capture the game in a fresh perspective.
* One Story, Many Sides -- Includes all three of the original arcs released for the title, "Correctness", "Placebo", and "Matchmaker". Publisher: NIS America Release Date: Mar 13, 2018
In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. de Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination! Publisher: THQ Nordic Release Date: Feb 27, 2018
Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal ? the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles. Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed. Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee. The bridge is a lie! Publisher: Headup Games Release Date: Mar 01, 2018
Be part of a new Fear Effect adventure with Fear Effect Sedna, a new game in the classic series made popular on the original PlayStation console. With a whole new story, and shifting to a pausable real-time tactical action style, players will be able to control the team strategically and tackle enemies and puzzles alike.
Fear Effect Sedna is set four years after the events of the original Fear Effect game, and things have changed for the team. Hana, freed from the Triad, lives with Rain in Hong Kong and works as an occasional mercenary, while Deke has grown apart from them since Glas returned to the US.
Hana accepts a small mission for a shadowy organization asking for her services. Her target: a mysterious ancient statuette held by the Chinese ambassador in France. She sees it as a good opportunity to visit her birthplace... But this 'easy' mission is about to lead Hana to something way bigger than she expected.
Meanwhile Glas is approached by a client who catches his attention enough that he soon sets out for Greenland.
How will these events bring the old team back together?
Fear Effect Sedna is dedicated to recreating the atmosphere and characters from the original Fear Effect. However, while there are familiar aspects of the game to previous incarnations of the franchise, you'll find yourself immersed in a completely unique and new world with Fear Effect Sedna - one that will appeal to fans both old and new.
* New environments in isometric view: Explore the deep caves of Greenland, abandoned scientific complexes, underwater stations and ethereal realms based on Inuit mythology.
* A real-time tactical action game: Exploit your heroes' special abilities and combine them to maximize your team's effectiveness in attacks.
* A deep and mature story: Learn more about Fear Effect's iconic characters' past as they delve into this new mystery.
* Explore a whole new culture: Myths from the Inuit people are imbued with power of the elements and the cold sea. Meet and fight unexpected creatures from the spirit realm! Publisher: Square Enix Release Date: Mar 06, 2018
In this frantic 2D couch combat game, you have one bullet to fire at your opponents. After firing your gun, you must ?rebound? your bullet before firing again. Publisher: Invincible Cat Release Date: Feb 14, 2018
Rad is a rambunctious but spirited young boy who maybe plays too many video games. After dozing off at the tail end of a long night of gaming, Rad awakens to find his dusty old console has turned itself back on. Publisher: THQ Nordic Release Date: Feb 21, 2018
Meet Quill, a young mouse with dreams of greatness beyond the confines of her quiet settlement. One day while exploring the woods, she finds a mysterious stone and an ancient magic is awakened. Dramatic events quickly unfold as a distant evil extends its reach. With her uncle now in grave danger, Quill must embark on an epic journey?and she needs you there by her side. Together, you'll travel to forgotten realms, solve challenging puzzles, and battle menacing enemies. Alone, no one can conquer what you're up against. But united, you just may defeat even the darkest of villains. Immerse yourself in the world of Moss to help write the story of a hero in the making. [Playstation.com] Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment Release Date: Feb 27, 2018
Immortal Redneck mixes old-school first-person shooter action with rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and nine classes with different traits. Publisher: CremaGames Release Date: Feb 27, 2018
Past Cure is a dark psychological thriller that blurs the lines between dreams and reality. An intense, cinematic, story driven experience, blending stealth and combat gameplay. Players are challenged to use an array of skills varying from powerful time bending mental abilities to brutal melee combat and stealth kills.
After his years of torture, ex elite soldier Ian lives in the safehouse of his brother, struggling with the consequences of the military experiments he was put through. They twisted his mind, imbuedhim with preternatural mental abilities such as time control and telekinesis. Driven by hallucinations and his thirst for revenge, Ian enlists his brother's help as he sets out on a thrilling hunt for the perpetrators of the conspiracy against him, and for the truth underlying his torment. On his missions Ian experiments with his new powers, quickly coming to realize their inherent danger: with each use, his sanity frays a little more, inviting the nightmarish attention of something beyond reality. Publisher: Phantom 8 Release Date: Feb 23, 2018
Metal Gear Survive picks up from the ending of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, to an alternate timeline caused by unexplained wormholes forming in the sky. Publisher: Konami Release Date: Feb 20, 2018
Sprint Vector is a ultimate competitive VR game: a multiplayer adrenaline platformer that merges the physical thrill of athletic competition with the unhinged energy of a nuts game show. Publisher: Survios Release Date: Feb 13, 2018
Your Choice is Heavier and Faster Than a Bullet. Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online with unique and realistic designs resembling something out of a sci-fi movie and numerous other weapons and fighting styles to choose from. Interact with characters from the Sword Art Online original novels, anime and previous games as you navigate a world that is vastly personalized and visually enhanced. Play as the protagonist, battle against opponents using new weapons and further customize gameplay by creating skills and abilities. Full dive into Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet!
* Welcome to the World of Guns: Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online II is visually enhanced and diverse with many landscapes to discover in an all new original story supervised by series creator, Reki Kawahara.
* Unreal Visuals: Get lost in a lifelike world developed by Dimps with realistic and robust environments and textures made possible by Unreal Engine 4.
* Friend or Foe: Challenge tough bosses that require friends in co-op or play against them in 4-on- 4 battles.
* Realistic and Heroic Gun play: Plenty of one-of-a-kind and beautifully designed weapons to choose from and unique skills to create.
* New to XBOX ONE: Sword Art Online will come to XBOX ONE and PS4 simultaneously for the first time in the history of the popular gaming series. Publisher: Bandai Namco Games Release Date: Feb 23, 2018